TWM Performance Short Shifter | *FREE* Shift Knob | 2012+ Honda Civic (ALL TRIMS) - Page 3
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWM Performance Short Shifter | *FREE* Shift Knob | 2012+ Honda Civic (ALL TRIMS)

Big Timer!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Timer!!!

Big Timer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FB2Chris View Post
    I'm torn between this and the Buddy Club short shifter which was recently released. I guess what it comes down to is if I'd rather have ~1" shorter or ~1" higher as both are equivalent in throw reduction
    Shoot me a PM

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

Quote Originally Posted by spazerboy View Post
    I personally like the shifter to sit as low as possible. The shift knob being so counter sunk helps out with this as well.
    It does indeed, has tonnes of adjustability!

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Timer!!!

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

Do you guys sell a complete assembly?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

Big Timer!!!
    Not yet! Stay tuned through our social media though

Best regards,

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshur View Post
    Do you guys sell a complete assembly?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Big Timer!!!

Nooblets
    I am now starting to plan mods for my car. Was very interested in this being the first real mod to my car. I really liked that shift knob that was supposed to come free w/ the kit but when I was on your website I didn't see anywhere that it showed that it still came with it. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Big Timer!!!
    SHOP TODAY and use our FREE SHIPPING code for order over $200!

Short Shifters | TWM Performance Short Shifter Store

Code: ship

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

Big Timer!!!
    Come check out our Facebook page!

www.facebook.com/shortshifters

Renato
    Team TWM Performance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)