FKX RACING rear trunk brace now available ! - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: FKX RACING rear trunk brace now available !

Banned
    Oh man I want one
    team3d likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I was going to have my strut tower PC red along with the brackets too,but I like the color of the brackets,its almost CBP,going to look great,now I just wait for the rear one...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshur View Post
    I was going to have my strut tower PC red along with the brackets too,but I like the color of the brackets,its almost CBP,going to look great,now I just wait for the rear one...

can't wait to see a custom color bar !

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Timer!!!
    Nice, looking good. Still going to wait for a set from this companies bars.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

If raw metal is cheaper I will take it in raw metal. I wasn't sure what the material was

2013 Civic Si Sedan SOP

Mod List- FKX Racing Strut Bar, Hondata Flashpro, Vit Tune,RV6 Catted DP, Tein S-tech Springs + Truhart shocks, Beaks Rear Tie Bar, RBC swap with ZDX tb and PRL Cai. Morimoto 5five 3000k fogs and 2Stroke LED Lows, Nokya Hyper Yellow DRLs

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER #726 Hidden Content

It's aluminum

Quote Originally Posted by team3d View Post
    can't wait to see a custom color bar !
    I decided to go all red,they had a minimum pricing so I did it all,it's going to look sweet! It looked sweet as it came though,just not my color.it truly is well made,thank god you guys came out with it.ill post pics when I get it back hopefully soon,there real busy,but I think running red Tuesday.

team3d likes this.
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

When you get a price. I for sure want one so quote 1 to Canada when you can and Pm me

team3d likes this.
    2013 Civic Si Sedan SOP

Mod List- FKX Racing Strut Bar, Hondata Flashpro, Vit Tune,RV6 Catted DP, Tein S-tech Springs + Truhart shocks, Beaks Rear Tie Bar, RBC swap with ZDX tb and PRL Cai. Morimoto 5five 3000k fogs and 2Stroke LED Lows, Nokya Hyper Yellow DRLs

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER #726 Hidden Content

Noted

I'd love one!
    team3d likes this.
    2012 Honda Civic LX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)