The Stupid Things OTHER Drivers Do thread - Page 19
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: The Stupid Things OTHER Drivers Do thread

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcourse View Post
    I can only conclude it's an intelligence issue. Would a highly intelligent person even buy a Cruze??
    No they would not.
    Roadcourse likes this.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I could write a book on what I see of stupid things drivers do. The main one is DISTRACTED DRIVING and not just cell phone either. Some people drive like they have a death wish. They act like they don't have to react to conditions and every one else has to react to them.

The main one I hate is racing to a intersection they have to stop for and they dont look that a semi is 20 feet from hitting them. It happens in both vehicles and I know first hand what happens.
    Ridingaround likes this.
    Civic POP Crew #3

something I see quite often on my morning commute - when two cars are driving side by side with an open lane in between them and both cars try to merge into that lane at the same time (one car from the left lane changing right and one car from the right lane changing left) and they see each other but they both think if they keep inching in they can get the other driver to back off and it usually ends up with both cars going back to their respective lanes after they come within inches of scraping each other
    Roadcourse likes this.
    '15 4dr EX cvt MSM
    '15 4dr Accord LX CVT Black

Past cars: '01 4dr EX A/T Silver-sold
    '07 4dr Toyota Camry XLE V6 Silver-totaled

Quote Originally Posted by Silver2Coupe View Post
    I could write a book on what I see of stupid things drivers do. The main one is DISTRACTED DRIVING and not just cell phone either. Some people drive like they have a death wish. They act like they don't have to react to conditions and every one else has to react to them.

The main one I hate is racing to a intersection they have to stop for and they dont look that a semi is 20 feet from hitting them. It happens in both vehicles and I know first hand what happens.
    I couldn't make this one up it's so off the charts, but I once was behind a woman in a busy downtown area FOLDING CLOTHES while driving. That one takes the cake. Something has to be done about cell phones and driving. It takes NO qualifying or skill assessment to get a driver's license. I've never studied for a driver's license test when moving to other states and either passed all of the questions or missed one. IQ tests need to be required but the roads would be mostly empty.....
    Craig likes this.
    Question authority.

Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

Not going when the light turns green and not stopping when the light turns red. How hard is that?
    Learn til you die.

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Not stopping when the light turns red? Musta been a BMW.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)