Rant All You Want!
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 704 1231151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree3706Likes

Thread: Rant All You Want!

Rant All You Want!

We all have pet peeves. I could write a list of mine that would probably take a couple of days to finish. I don't have time for that but I will state ONE that, if people wouldn't do this behavioral thing, the world would literally be a different place.

And that pet peeve is: people not doing what they say they are going to do. This frustrates me to no end. It's a fault as bad as lying and, in fact, it is a form of lying. If you're not going to do something you said you're going to do then just f--king say you're not going to do it!!! Is it THAT hard??? These people are not my friends and never will be.

OK, I feel so much better now....; )

What ONE thing is your pet peeve that would have a world changing affect if it didn't exist?
    Question authority.

Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Lying.

Especially by politicians.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

@Roadcourse I feel ya man, your pet peeve drives me mad!! I also have a laundry list of them but the one coming forward is...

PEOLPE WHO ARE LATE!!!!! Don't you have a watch and a phone and a laptop and a tablet and a mp3 player and a car that tell you the F'n time!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! At least have the courtesy to notify them.

Unless something major happened I'm not late, in fact I am usually early. Wasting peoples time is simply disrespectful.
    2017 Accord V6 Touring Sedan in WOP
    OEM Aerokit + Sports Grille

CT-e Supercharged/ IMT Stage 2 Ver.2 Aftercooled @12psi
    VitViper tuned via Hondata Flashpro/ Hondata Traction Control

Two faced people, can't stand them!
    '12 Si Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by SICoupe View Post
    Two faced people, can't stand them!
    Batman hate him,too.

When people are on their cell phone when we're having a conversation or while they are checking out at the store or restaurant. Pretty much any situation involving communication with another human being and being on your phone.

I can seriously think of almost nothing ruder than that. Unless you're the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, there is nothing so important that cannot wait the 5 minutes it takes to exchange courtesies with the person in front of you.

Younger people are really bad with this, and sadly these days most jobs don't allow you to say "Can you please not?". It drives me nuts when adults do it though - you're old enough to know better. Get over yourself.

I really hate it when I am stuck behind a car going 12 miles per hour UNDER the speed limit. Then, I get a chance to pass ahead of them and I look over at the driver and he/she is stuffing his/her face with a double cheeseburger and they are on their cellphone texting. These f##king people think they are such amazing multitaskers being able to eat, text, and drive but they are actually a nuisance and I literally wish I had a battering ram on my front bumper to plow these super douches off the road!! In my state it's illegal to use cellphones for any purpose while driving, yet everybody does it anyway. I literally get all road raged out and want to break a jaw or two. That, and bad tippers at work. If you can't afford to tip (assuming service and foods was perfect) then you can't afford to eat out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Hidden Content
    Rick Spec'd 3.5" intake
    Skunk2 DP/Header
    Flashpro
    Magnaflow muffler
    18" HFP's
    Tuned By Vit
    P.O.P. Crew member #702

People who whip there car door open and slam it into a civic. = door ding. And it does not even faze them.
    2012 White FB6. Hidden Content . Engin CAI. Full Race exhaust. DD audio sub and amp. Pioneer double din head unit. Eiback Sportline springs. Eiback front and rear sways. Lumins 6000 hid lights 3000 fogs .Mugen style window visors. Red Honda oil cap.Dash/engine/valve covers HYDRODIPED Red/blackMugen style front lip. Many LED upgrades. Many "small" upgrades.

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    People don't say hello or goodbye on the phone anymore because it's not done in movies or on TV because it interrupts the flow of the dialogue, so people do it less in real life. Just plain rude, if you ask me.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    People don't say hello or goodbye on the phone anymore because it's not done in movies or on TV because it interrupts the flow of the dialogue, so people do it less in real life. Just plain rude, if you ask me.
    Agreed. Sometimes a simple phrase, or even a word, can make a huge difference.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Roadcourse and scottyrocks like this.
    Hidden Content
    Rick Spec'd 3.5" intake
    Skunk2 DP/Header
    Flashpro
    Magnaflow muffler
    18" HFP's
    Tuned By Vit
    P.O.P. Crew member #702

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 704 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)