9th Gen Civic Forum banner
23K views 133 replies 43 participants last post by  PNW9thgen 
#1 ·
Ok, so as many of you know, I am a salesman at Kendall Honda in Eugene Oregon. As you may also know, 2012 civics have been hard to find lately. I am not sure if other dealerships have gotten the same small influx that we just got today, but if you live in Oregon, or southern wilammette valley or anywhere within what you consider "driving distance" and you want one, hit me up.

We have a couple dx's lx's, ex, exls with navi and without. All together we got about 8 or 10 new civics (no hybrids though :( )

Weeeeeeeeeee!

#3 ·
Red SI at Gresham Tonkin Honda (Oregon)

A little birdy told me that they just got one in for the auto show that starts Thursday at the Convention Center. I think it's a coupe, but I'm not sure. It wasn't on their site or cars.com. Just trying to help out someone who might be looking. I have no idea what if any options they might have added. I do not work there.

#4 ·
Civic SI finally available in the South Willamette Valley

I figured that I should let those of you that reside in Oregon, especially around Eugene, that Kendall Honda (yes, I am a salesman here) finally got our first non-pre-ordered Civic SI on the lot. It is a rally red with navigation, and it looks like we have a black one with navigation incoming as well. I had a couple people ask me to post when we finally got one south of Portland, so there you go.....I am going to go drive it now :dancingcoolsmiley:....should be a bit different drive from my 9th gen hybrid I have been rolling in for the past 10 months.

if anyone is interested in a test drive, PM me. I might be able to work out an automatic discount with the general manager if I swing the idea that the sale is coming from a form of my marketing. (plus it makes me look good for thinking outside the sales box...haha)

#8 ·
Me and my cousin both bought the same civic different colors in CA, he moved up to vancouver but unfortunatly hes not on this site, im actuall planning to move up there within the next week or so same city vancouver just over the bridge from you so i guess id have to respong HERE pretty soon lol how many 9th gens out there?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#9 ·
Just saw a white Si sedan running toward southbound I-405 in Bellevue, WA sporting Oregon plates. Too bad I wasn't driving mine at that moment.

#15 ·
Well im up here now portland oregon/vancouver WA its pretty boring id say or maybe ku i dont know anyone, i hear theres a car meet in Portland on sat might show up to that

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Agreed, however the summer is the best time, and there are some good times to be had. Depending on what you like to do, I could suggest/show you some places. Did you just move up here on your own?

#18 · (Edited)
I just bought a Taffeta White SI tonight. My roommate coincidentally bought an orange SI coupe 2 days ago. He purchased his from McMinnville Honda and after an exhaustive search for the right white SI coupe, I purchased from Tonkin Honda. We will be going to the cascade station cars and coffee meet tomorrow morning at 830am. Come say hi if any of you go.

I am also a moderator and community organizer for s2ki. (s2000's). My garage queen is my 2008 apex blue pearl s2000 CR.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. It was definitely a journey to locate the perfect white si.

-Ira

#19 ·
Howdy - From Portland

Howdy all. I wanted to say hi, I'm anxious to get to know the 9th gen community and learn as much as I can about my new Taffeta white coupe. I purchased just a week ago from Ron Tonkin Honda in Portland. I had an 8th gen si that was my daily driver and was offered a deal I couldn't refuse, the only problem is I would only pull the trigger if a white SI could be supplied. Easier said than done. Long story short, after searching in a few states they got one, deal done.

This is my third Civic si, I previously owned a '99 Electron Blue Pearl and the '06 Fiji Blue Pearl. (I've also owned a 94 and 96 integra and 2006 laguna blue pearl s2000) I am also a moderator and community organizer for s2ki. (s2000's). My garage queen is my 2008 apex blue pearl s2000 CR.

Hope to participate in local meets soon!

-Ira

The CR and the last SI

The one that started it all

The new SI :)

Reactions: Digger
#24 ·
Thanks, I'd love to meet up with other local members. Hopefully my roommate will post on here too. It's pretty fun getting these to have fun with.

#27 ·
Time for some updated photos :dancingcoolsmiley:

HID upgrade;

Intake;

Love the Intake and the responsiveness the K series has over the F series with bolt ons is a very pleasant surprise!

Reactions: Digger
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.