Arizona Chat Thread
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Arizona Chat Thread

Arizona Chat Thread

hello, i saw that theres no arizona threads yet so here it is! i currently reside is laveen jus S.W. of PHX for those who dont know. who else is from arizona and which city do you live in?
    TW EX Sedan (R18 Crew member#956)

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

What up Panda, I'm over in north scottsdale, drive a white 12' Si coupe.... DO you happen to be on AZHT.net? Great local forum and I go to alot of the events posted there

hey obd1, ahaha thats a funny name considering u drive a obd2 lol. but yeah i have a account on azht but i rarely get on it. but since ur in scottsdale do u go 2 the scottsdale pavilions on saturdays? my friend has been tryin 2 drag me out there 4 a while now but its jus a long drive out there but im thinkin bout goin out there this sat.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I know, I need to update my name. I had 5th gen prelude with an obd1 conversion lol I do hit up the pavs every now and they but PM me saturday and maybe we can meet up.

Maybe other AZ peeps will chime in...

yeah yeah 4sure, imma b rollin wit another homie of mine that has the 2012 yellow TC2 so if u go and u c that car im prolly there.
    i kno theres other az ppl on here ill c if they can meet up and maybe get sum 9thgen pics in or sumthin hahaha

Just bought a 9th gen not too long ago. Unfornatuly not an SI but oh well I'm in Mesa and I'm on azht but haven't logged in in a long ass time.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

I just go my Si this month. I am in Glendale! Good to meet you all.

AZ stand up!! Ha hey guys. I'm in Mesa/Gilbert area. And azht is a horrible website overrun by idiots who think a 92 banged up mix matched colored rice mobile is "dyte". Lol I am on azht but I hate that website and the retards who occupy it just to sell their crap on the classified section. Anyways, the pavilion meet is alright, a very diverse crowd. Mostly older guys with classics but they have a few imports, usually a row or two of japanese cars. It worth checking out if your never been, but I only go like once every month cause it's always the same crowd.

We should try to get a meet goin? Of there's enough of us willing to meet a certain night maybe once a month or so?

I'm down I'm in the Mesa Gilbert area as well and agree on the whole azht thing

FG3 Squad member #41

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin_R18 View Post
    I'm down I'm in the Mesa Gilbert area as well and agree on the whole azht thing

FG3 Squad member #41
    Hell yeah! Well we got two people in, who else is in?? Ha. Do you ever go to any other meets around the east valley?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)