Do I need it (camber arms)?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do I need it (camber arms)?

Do I need it (camber arms)?

So I finally received my wheels. They’re 18x9 +25 offset. Am I going to need camber arms for the rears for sure? Normally I would just do trial & error but I only have a week to get these on so I don’t have time to try em on & if they don’t fit then wait for the camber arms to come in the mail etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Whats your drop? Its a fairly aggressive setup. Will more than likely need rear arms and front camber bolts to help if theres any rubbing
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Youll probably need fenders pulled and rolled too. Also what tire size? Most people with similar setup are running 215/45 and stretching the hell out of them
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Please give some more information, but camber arms and bolts always help. Like FG said those wheels are pretty aggressive.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    Whats your drop? Its a fairly aggressive setup. Will more than likely need rear arms and front camber bolts to help if theres any rubbing
    I have d2 coilovers & I’m almost maxed out in the front & deff maxed out in the rear. Not sure of the exact drop.

Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    Youll probably need fenders pulled and rolled too. Also what tire size? Most people with similar setup are running 215/45 and stretching the hell out of them
    My fenders pretty much rolled themselves from when I slammed it & whenever I would turn . My tire size is 215/35.

I would be worried about the wheels clearing without tires.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by Nichellmarie View Post
    So I finally received my wheels. They’re 18x9 +25 offset. Am I going to need camber arms for the rears for sure? Normally I would just do trial & error but I only have a week to get these on so I don’t have time to try em on & if they don’t fit then wait for the camber arms to come in the mail etc.

Any pics of the wheel setup? I have the same but in 17x9.5’s +5 offset. Too aggressive though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do I need it (camber arms)?-8f9a669a-96f3-478f-87a0-140d5e501eed_1561022210294.jpg  

Greenhorn
    Glad to know about your wheels.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)