New wheels tomorrow!
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New wheels tomorrow!

New wheels tomorrow!

Mistakes were made when I first got the car... My enkeis that I once thought were super cool not only are pretty terrible looking, but also super bent and beat up. getting rid of the red and black theme BS.
    Just put two new General AS05's on and did rear bearing and caliper. will post w/new wheels tomorrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New wheels tomorrow!-20190619_175718_1560983234840.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Scratch that, 3-5 days for new shoes. Jumped the gun lol. Putting these one though.. wanted something stylish but more subtle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New wheels tomorrow!-20190618_171212_1560987278665.jpg  

Finally got them today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New wheels tomorrow!-20190625_170205_1561496589765.jpg  

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Definitely better looking.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    Definitely better looking.
    Thanks! i think so too for sure. Next on the list are a few cosmetic things just to fix it up, new bumper, replacing the fog light assemblies, and Im thinking of dropping the red jdm emblems... just so not a fan of red on blue anymore.

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    I like the red on blue, but I haven't been running that, so I guess I'm not bored with it from looking at it every day. haha

I do have a blue front emblem that I had on my Cool Mist (sort of a very light blue) '12 coupe that I never put on my '15 Modern Steel coupe. I'll have to think about that.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    I like the red on blue, but I haven't been running that, so I guess I'm not bored with it from looking at it every day. haha

I do have a blue front emblem that I had on my Cool Mist (sort of a very light blue) '12 coupe that I never put on my '15 Modern Steel coupe. I'll have to think about that.
    Yeah the red on blue got old pretty quick. just starting turning into a hot wheels car lol. I was thinking of doing some black jdm style emblems, i know they arent 'real' but i think id like the look of them better over a painted stock plastic emblem. I think the blue emblem on your 15 would be sweet for real. I love that color and really wish i would have gone with that over the dyno blue.
    scottyrocks likes this.

Those new wheels are definitely an improvement. Any plans to lower the car? Would make them look even better.
    scottyrocks likes this.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    Those new wheels are definitely an improvement. Any plans to lower the car? Would make them look even better.
    Would love to lower, but not much at all. maybe about an inch all around. Im really not a fan of super low super cambered cars. At the end of the day to each their own but in my opinion it looks super stupid. Have these picked out, any one have experience/suggestions for struts?
    bfaided1984 likes this.

have these picked out*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New wheels tomorrow!-screenshot_20190627-055655_1561629593514.png  
    bfaided1984 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)