9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My window moldings are cracked and deteriorated, need to replace, I like to DIY, just out of curiosity asked dealer for a quote and was $240- $400 in labor. LOL! Dealers running a racket. So ill
Buy parts and figure it out. If anyone has done this successfully and has any pics/instructions on this specific model/year I’d appreciate it greatly. ‘12 civic Si coupe

·
Registered
119 Posts
My window moldings are cracked and deteriorated, need to replace, I like to DIY, just out of curiosity asked dealer for a quote and was $240- $400 in labor. LOL! Dealers running a racket. So ill
Buy parts and figure it out. If anyone has done this successfully and has any pics/instructions on this specific model/year I’d appreciate it greatly. ‘12 civic Si coupe
Did it on my Si sedan, about a 10 min job per side. I have no info on the coupe, but the rear doors on the sedan have one screw that has to be removed on the rear doors only. The front doors were just pop off the old & press on the new. If you buy the parts, (get them from Honda) it's easy to see how they attach.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts