9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now i have a Civic Type R(ice) lol hahaha I know my car is a little hard to look at some times but i always put a smile on my face.
1.PNG
Capture.PNG

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wow......just wow.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,245 Posts
Even with that spoiler, it would look really good without the graphics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's one big - spoiler. Betcha gotta be careful when closing the trunk. Graphics are not my taste. But hey if it works for you, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the Spoiler on there with a little bondo, and rivets, the trick is to used the stock Coupe spoiler plates ^^, and the car is a Itasha (AKA Painful Car) one i go wide body i am going to have to rewrap again, still going to stick with the GOOD SMILE RACING wrap, I make my own design so i can guarantee that i am the only Ricey car of my kid :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
The spoiler doesn't look too bad, just a bit too big, like on Subaru WRX STI's. It's just the wrap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i just put it on cause i have seen any one do this yet with the 9th gen civic, going switch it out later with a big ricey battle aero wing, later.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Yeah i just put it on cause i have seen any one do this yet with the 9th gen civic, going switch it out later with a big ricey battle aero wing, later.
Well at this point, might as well leave it on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got the Spoiler on there with a little bondo, and rivets, the trick is to used the stock Coupe spoiler plates ^^, and the car is a Itasha (AKA Painful Car) one i go wide body i am going to have to rewrap again, still going to stick with the GOOD SMILE RACING wrap, I make my own design so i can guarantee that i am the only Ricey car of my kid :)
Hey I am curious about this, I always wondered if I could fit this wing on my FG4 and have never seen it done yet. So the bondo was used because it was not flush with the trunk? How off was this, or do you have any close up pics of how it looks where it is bolted onto the trunk lid? I would maybe try this but only if it relatively clean looking!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I am curious about this, I always wondered if I could fit this wing on my FG4 and have never seen it done yet. So the bondo was used because it was not flush with the trunk? How off was this, or do you have any close up pics of how it looks where it is bolted onto the trunk lid? I would maybe try this but only if it relatively clean looking!
Hey sorry for the super late reply havent been on here for a while, so basically has 1/2inch gap between the trunk that is the spacing that OEM stock bracket has, sorry o replace the spoiler to a gt wing so no photo , but if you take your stock spoiler of and leave the bracket on there you can see before you pull the trigger, hope that helped .

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,245 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,245 Posts
Yeah I know. I saw a post on one of civic sub reddits and it's got.......big ricey aero wing now.
I don't know if 'big' suffices in this case.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey sorry for the super late reply havent been on here for a while, so basically has 1/2inch gap between the trunk that is the spacing that OEM stock bracket has, sorry o replace the spoiler to a gt wing so no photo , but if you take your stock spoiler of and leave the bracket on there you can see before you pull the trigger, hope that helped .
Hey OP I notice ur in jersey I can’t seem to find anyone to install this spoiler on my car , if it comes down to it and I can’t find anyone still do you wanna make a quick buck, if your not to far and install it for me 😋

1 - 18 of 18 Posts