9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my 2012 civic on August 31 and on September 1st Honda Canada started offering a $1000 gas card. I called my dealer and they said there was nothing they could do. So I called Honda Canada and they said the same. So I called again...and asked to speak with a manager. They asked for a copy of my bill of sale..a week later they called and said no gas card but gave me a $500 Honda credit for anything. Just a heads up to anyone else. Good luck!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in Saskatchewan, I've been wondering about the gas card... I'm going to be picking up my Si any day now. Are only regular Civic owners eligible or Si owners too?

·
Registered
33 Posts
In case some people don't know that $1000 gas card can be used as cash, works out to about $800 off MRSP because it's taxable.

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
Instead of the card I got the $1000 off the price. If your trading you pay HST on the difference ... so if you drop the trade difference $1000 you also save the HST @12 % or $120 .. Also if you take the card and are financing your paying interest on the card.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts