9th Gen Civic Forum banner

'13 White Si Sedan w/ Nav

4K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  716 
#1 ·
It's the exact configuration I wanted - to find it in my area was incredible. 1 of only 2 Si Sedans in the state (both had nav) - possibly further. The other was Dyno Blue.

Came from a '12 Mazdaspeed3. I had looked at the '12 Civic Si, Mazdaspeed3, GTI, Genesis Coupe (Focus ST wasn't released yet) I believed the Mazdaspeed3 to be the most car for the money - and I leaned heavily towards wanting the most power/performance for the money. I got a nice deal on it and my trade-in, so I jumped on it. Nice car - a little juvenile and the build quality is no where close to the '13 Civic Si. I had rattles and clunks. It's a rocket, that's for sure... The torque steer and stiff/loud ride provide plenty of enjoyment for the weekends and backroads - but driving it everyday in highway stop-and-go traffic got old. I rarely got to use the car to it's potential. I didn't foresee keeping the car for years and years - so I got out of it now instead of later.

I've had a Honda CBR600RR and 2 Acuras.. so it's great to be back in a Honda product.

First impressions from 40 miles of driving: It's slower than the Mazdaspeed3, yes.. But I am honestly very surprised at how quick and nimble it actually feels. The ride is much smoother - yet still firm and responsive. The quality and design of every single piece of body panel, interior piece, door, knob, lever is better than the Mazda. Yet the car is lighter! I love Honda engineers.

Currently in a snow storm, so now pictures besides this taken at delivery.

Let me know if you have any questions as I've driven and/or researched most of the cars in this segment.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice! welcome back to Honda

Reactions: Engineer99
#8 ·
Gratz!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.