9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for the push start button for the 14-15 Si, same button found on the 9th gen accords as well as other models.

Part number 35881-TR0-D02

This button has 9 pins in the back, 5 on the top row and 4 on the lower, leaving the middle empty.

I'm looking to find out what each pin does. I'm attempting to install on my 2013 Si. I understand the 14-15 have keyless entry and a key fob and such, which mine doesn't, so I want to know which pins I can avoid connecting for those features. I just want to know the equivalent pins to the S2000 push start button so I can have an S2000 push start functionality out of a 9th gen Si button. I found a seller on eBay that sells a connector pigtail for this button, so If anyone has a wiring diagram or know what each pin does, I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I was able to find a diagram finally thanks to a friend of mine. Now, can anyone be able to help me figure out what each pin means?

Pin diagram

I was also provided this, which I'm assuming is how to wire it up

Push Start Wiring

Now, I'm not looking to have the keyless access control unit, since I have a 2013. I'm just trying to have it work like an S2000 button does. Any advice would be helpful.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, didn't have any luck trying to figure it out, but think I might need an actual ignition from a 14-15 for it to work. So to avoid that headache, decided to get an s2000 push start button and installing that. Removed the bracket from the Si push start and used it to hold the s2000 in place as pictured. Hopefully will have it wired up and running tomorrow.

S2000 push start

rear view

1 - 3 of 3 Posts