9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 9th Gen,

Excited to learn more and do more to the car once I get it with this forum's help. I am selling my '03 EX Coupe for a more grown up '14 Si Sedan (when they finally make it to dealers). The Si will join the wife's '13 Accord EX-L V6 in the stable. I use the same name for driveaccord.

Time to eat,
T. Aitken

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome! And if you ever plan on getting a CBP color, and decide you want to do a trunk swap with the '13 Si Sedan wing, holler at me =)

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Hi, Aitken, and welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys. I though the '14 had the same wing, although I did see 1 photo of a duckbill, not sure how legit it was though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm waiting for a DBP sedan Si. Then I want them to ban anymore coming to GA. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm leaning toward DBP also. Now a co-worker wants the same car...guess I just have to upgrade/customize first :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm leaning toward DBP also. Now a co-worker wants the same car...guess I just have to upgrade/customize first :)
Figuring out my mods at the moment. Got several figured out.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh...why can't this car come out already. Talked to dealers sounds like after the coupe release last Wednesday they expect stock end of this week or next week, which means a similar time frame should be true for the sedans at the end of the month. But I want it NEEEOOW :'(

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Welcome! And if you ever plan on getting a CBP color, and decide you want to do a trunk swap with the '13 Si Sedan wing, holler at me =)
I think the 14 Si sedan will have the same spoiler as the 13.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Welcome, nice to have a future 9th gen owner on the forums!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
So, which is it Honda?

OR

Both photos are from Honda Media Newsroom. I would definitely prefer the lip rather than the wing but I'll live either way :)

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
The way this usually works is that the latest official photos are the most accurate ones.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can only build the '13 Si Sedan for the US site. Just checked the .ca site and it is only the 2013 also.

Never heard about the dual exhaust. Also, the photo with lip spoiler has some issues, there is no lower diffuser and the wheels are wrong.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts