9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 159 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I can only build the '13 Si Sedan for the US site. Just checked the .ca site and it is only the 2013 also.

Never heard about the dual exhaust. Also, the photo with lip spoiler has some issues, there is no lower diffuser and the wheels are wrong.
Wheels are those for the 2014. The rear diffuser is right and the same as the 2013 Si. Hmm

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey guys just pre ordered my 2014 sedan! but its not USA specs( its latin america) so my info might not help you much, here it goes it keeps the 2013 spoiler (sedan) same 17" rims, 202 hp instead of 205 not sure if its a typo:( i think still uses key to start (not sure) and for the record in 2013 we got auto climate instead of backup camera, so i wont get the same si as you guys :sadwavey:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
2014 Si Sedan should be available today. Which means I will have to wait another two weeks minimum since I haven't found even a 2014 Si Coupe in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
No coupes, no sedans. :( Probably be till 2020 till the '14s come out. LOL

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Just had a chat with a smaller local dealer. They expect ONE Si sedan at the end of next month, in white. Not sure how it takes that long to get cars out here after the early announcements and releases.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2014 Si Sedan should be available today. Which means I will have to wait another two weeks minimum since I haven't found even a 2014 Si Coupe in the Bay Area.
Available today? They told me not before end of april... Coupes are not in here yet in Quebec.

And that blue is nice! Looks way cooler than 2013 blue. But with red interior, not sure

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well from Honda's announcement, it should be available today but end of April is when they will most likely reach dealers. Pretty frustrating for a 2014 model to come out so late, especially when the car barely changed. The blue is dyno blue and should be the same as last year. Honda does a crap job of color representation on their website. Just look at the 2014 Accord in obsidian blue online and then at a dealer :(.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Available today? They told me not before end of april... Coupes are not in here yet in Quebec.

And that blue is nice! Looks way cooler than 2013 blue. But with red interior, not sure
Yeah, I'd like a DBP Si, but not sure of the color combo.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm not a fan of the orange either. Headed to the dealer this weekend to put a deposit down on the first DBP Si Sedan I could find in the bay area :). Should be in April 26th-ish.

In case anyone is wondering I was told it takes about a month for the dealer to get a car once it's released. Also, if you want to custom order a car it will take 3-4 months.
Additionally, the only way to get HD radio and XM radio on the Si is to get Navi. I'm a little bummed over this since I didn't need to get Navi for my '13 Accord for XM but it's not a huge loss. Luckily all my sports talk stations are on Aha.

Also, just wanted to say I am really digging the 9thG community. Thanks ladies and gents.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If I go the DBP Si route, I'll be looking to swap seats with someone with the '12 or '13 seats.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I love the red inserts, it breaks up the all black interior.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I'm not a fan of the orange either. Headed to the dealer this weekend to put a deposit down on the first DBP Si Sedan I could find in the bay area :). Should be in April 26th-ish.

In case anyone is wondering I was told it takes about a month for the dealer to get a car once it's released. Also, if you want to custom order a car it will take 3-4 months.
Additionally, the only way to get HD radio and XM radio on the Si is to get Navi. I'm a little bummed over this since I didn't need to get Navi for my '13 Accord for XM but it's not a huge loss. Luckily all my sports talk stations are on Aha.

Also, just wanted to say I am really digging the 9thG community. Thanks ladies and gents.
3-4 months seems excessive usually a factory order takes 2-2.5 months tops.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
If I go the DBP Si route, I'll be looking to swap seats with someone with the '12 or '13 seats.
I'm sure you'll find some takers real quick, I'm happy with my all black though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
yup they do. i went to their site and saw the same car. kinda glad the spoiler grew on me. plus the deck spoiler doesnt look that good IMO.

21 - 40 of 159 Posts