9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wish they did more with the Si sedan than just add a negligible gain in power, which is countered by the increase in weight... :( The interior changes are nice, but isn't worth trading up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got a call from the local dealer. They got their first SI Coupe in. Will check it out to see if I like the color combo... Its red

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just got a call from the local dealer. They got their first SI Coupe in. Will check it out to see if I like the color combo... Its red
Take pics! Where are you located. Just wondering how long it takes to get them to California.

·
Registered
413 Posts
My salesguy just told me they are getting 2 Si coupes April 9th or 10th. I didn't ask the color. I'll be sure to check them out though!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wish they did more with the Si sedan than just add a negligible gain in power, which is countered by the increase in weight... :( The interior changes are nice, but isn't worth trading up.
Yeah, 10-15hp would have been really nice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here you go. Sorry for the pics, I didn't know we where one of the first to get them. I'm located in Quebec btw

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg
LOVE the wheels. Disappointed they come with cheap contipros tho... Im def picking red for my sedan, I was wondering how it would contrast with the interior and it's okay!

Note: are you guys seeing the pictures upside down?
Note: fixed

Attachments

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
Here you go. Sorry for the pics, I didn't know we where one of the first to get them. I'm located in Quebec btw

View attachment 171249 View attachment 171257 View attachment 171265 View attachment 171273 View attachment 171281
LOVE the wheels. Disappointed they come with cheap contipros tho... Im def picking red for my sedan, I was wondering how it would contrast with the interior and it's okay!

Note: are you guys seeing the pictures upside down?
Congrats on the new car! :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Thanks for the pics! It looks good, the sedan will look even better. Those are the first non-doctored, non-PR photos I have seen, the red on red looks good.

My quest for DBP was delayed this weekend. I was called and told that the manifest that showed my dealer was getting the DBP Si sedan and a couple coupes is gone. He seemed to think that the Si and the Hybrid were being delayed from Honda. Not sure how that works considering they are already shipping to Canada. Hoping to get an update from him today once he hears from the inventory manager.

EDIT: Just heard from my dealer. Turns out it was just some bookkeeping issue where the inventory manager must be on site to take a deposit. No delay no issues. Headed in tomorrow to seal the deal on an end of April delivery on my DBP Si Sedan (no Navi/no summer rubber). If they have any Si coupes in stock I will post photos.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the pics! It looks good, the sedan will look even better. Those are the first non-doctored, non-PR photos I have seen, the red on red looks good.

My quest for DBP was delayed this weekend. I was called and told that the manifest that showed my dealer was getting the DBP Si sedan and a couple coupes is gone. He seemed to think that the Si and the Hybrid were being delayed from Honda. Not sure how that works considering they are already shipping to Canada. Hoping to get an update from him today once he hears from the inventory manager.

EDIT: Just heard from my dealer. Turns out it was just some bookkeeping issue where the inventory manager must be on site to take a deposit. No delay no issues. Headed in tomorrow to seal the deal on an end of April delivery on my DBP Si Sedan (no Navi/no summer rubber). If they have any Si coupes in stock I will post photos.
Glad to see I helped! I wasn't expecting our dealer to have one of the first.

What's DPB exactly?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Dyno Blue Pearl

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I want the exact same car! Loving my '14 EX DBP though. ;)
Once it comes in I will post lots of pics so you can pretend you're driving it :).

Headed to the dealer now to put down a deposit. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
My local dealer is getting Si coupes in next week. Finally!! They know I want the DBP Si sedan. This will be my 3rd Honda from them so no deposit needed.

41 - 60 of 159 Posts