9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup yall. Meesh here.

I just installed Buddy Club Sport Spec coilovers, SPC rear camber arms, Ingalls front camber bolts and Progress 24mm rear sway bar.

Also got some new-to-me wheels! They're the stock '03 G35 Coupe wheels made by Rays Engineering. 18x8+30 wrapped in 215/40 Nitto Neo Gens.

Next up would be possibly flashpro end of this year, aside from that nothing big planned for a few years. For right now, I'm happy. Raising up the front a tad bit, I am rubbing a bit on the fenders and my front damper is set all the way hard I think. Just got Moog front end links, they're going on tomorrow because i'm driving without one currently, it broke during the install. Already I love the feeling of the whole setup, can't wait to get a supercharger in a few years. Currently too low, so decided to take some pics haha. raising about an inch all around.

IMG_6269.jpg
IMG_6271.jpg
IMG_6272.jpg
IMG_6274.jpg
IMG_6276.jpg
IMG_6277.jpg
IMG_6278.jpg
IMG_6280.jpg
IMG_6281.jpg
IMG_6282.jpg

HUGE shout out to team3d for the hookup on most of the parts, great to deal with!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looking sick

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Your G35 rims look good but when it starts rubbing you need to roll your fenders or look for different rims..

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your G35 rims look good but when it starts rubbing you need to roll your fenders or look for different rims..
I raised the front about an inch and have no rubbing so far. I'm probably going to roll my fenders next. I already have the roller.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Made a rear diffuser for my car, made out of wood! I'm working on making an aluminum version.

IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0347.jpg

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update: I'm probably not doing much else to my FB6......... Good news though, me and a buddy just bought a 1995 civic track car! we're going to be building it, gutting it, and already have a NASA grade roll cage being made for it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish this axleback wasn't so damn loud, I'd actually install it again.

IMG_0179.jpg

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Installed Rick Spec'd 3.5" Intensity CAI and a carbon fiber pulley cover.

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Went with 18% tint all around... my first ever tinted car.

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Yeah loud exhausts are fun for a week or two than you quickly get tired of them booming first thing in the morning or when your cruising down a parking lot. Been there done that lol.

Where did you get the carbon fiber pulley cover from, PSWDJDM?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts