9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I’ve got a 14LX sedan. Lowered on bc extreme lows with 18k swift springs, and skunk 2 camber arms. Fenders are rolled and pulled but I traded my 18x9.5 +30 aodhans for some cosmis 18x9.5 + 10 last night. Fronts almost clear with some slight rubbing on driver fender and both sides in the rear. Will rolling the fenders more solve this issue?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got cosmis xt206r’s within the same specs as yours, been running them i wanna say about a month or two. my biggest issues ive seen is rubbing front tire on bumps and i rub rear lip on fender when i go up a steep ramp or entrance. thats with max dampening, max camber on coilover and skunk2 kit, and fenders pulled/rolled. basically if you want to be low at all, youre gonna have to mess hard with your fenders

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got cosmis xt206r’s within the same specs as yours, been running them i wanna say about a month or two. my biggest issues ive seen is rubbing front tire on bumps and i rub rear lip on fender when i go up a steep ramp or entrance. thats with max dampening, max camber on coilover and skunk2 kit, and fenders pulled/rolled. basically if you want to be low at all, youre gonna have to mess hard with your fenders
Yeah I ended up getting them on. Clapped the shit out of my rear quarters on the middle lip at the top. Rolled and pulled my fenders more to daily drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts