9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't to put some 19 inch wheels on coupe si and I wonna see how much of a clearance will it have does anyone have 19s on their coupe with hfp suspension please post pic
ImageUploadedByAG Free1421084204.110375.jpg
Thanks...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Some people think 18s are overkill, I don't, but 19s for a compact coupe? ? ?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
As long as the tire sidewall doesn't make the overall diameter of the tire appreciably taller than the corresponding 18"er there should be no problems. Same thing for the width. There is a tire sizer thread here that will tell you what you want to know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I know all the tire sizes and stuff but i just want to get a rough idea of 19s will look on it because I really don't wonna go bigger then 18s but since those wheels are only made in 19 n up I really want them... The width is gonna 9.00 so yeh

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Well I know all the tire sizes and stuff but i just want to get a rough idea of 19s will look on it because I really don't wonna go bigger then 18s but since those wheels are only made in 19 n up I really want them... The width is gonna 9.00 so yeh

I asked tire size because there will be a big difference in clearance between a 35 series sidewall and a 45 series sidewall. Also if you are going stretched and putting 215's on there, or 245's on there. Needing to know the tire size you plan on running is important.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
If the OP gets these wheels and tires mounted and on the car, I will be very interested to see how they look. :)

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Reactions: scottyrocks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the reply guys but I don't think I will be going to buy them I know they are super sick but $5500 for a set of rims is way to much YES $5500... $1250 a wheel plus shipping and handling... I am thinking to go with the Xxr 968's instead $750 with shipping and handling ... ImageUploadedByAG Free1423541942.385545.jpg

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys but I don't think I will be going to buy them I know they are super sick but $5500 for a set of rims is way to much YES $5500... $1250 a wheel plus shipping and handling... I am thinking to go with the Xxr 968's instead $750 with shipping and handling ... View attachment 282505

Holy tire stretch, Batman!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts