Registered
39 Posts
Miztawizord Oakland, ca. 306hp

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 4.33.06 PM.jpg
Most power on pump with no meth injection?

93 (read 91.5) pump w/6262, frankenstein turbo setup, lots of other bits

Also I cant access my other account at all so I had to make this one.

·
Registered
702 Posts
View attachment 420042

Nice gains! BTW, what makes it a Frankenstein setup?

·
Registered
272 Posts
View attachment 420042

Probably will be until Kevin Hernandez gets his car back from Vit. He's shooting for 700+ whp. Don't know if that's 93 or E85 though.

It's a Franken build in that his turbo kit isn't entirely from one company. He's using Makspeed and PRL parts.

Just got an edyno from Vit. Would have chosen a better road had I known it was going to be graphed but I'm happy to have broken 300 whp on only 6 psi WITHOUT an intercooler.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Probably will be until Kevin Hernandez gets his car back from Vit. He's shooting for 700+ whp. Don't know if that's 93 or E85 though.

It's a Franken build in that his turbo kit isn't entirely from one company. He's using Makspeed and PRL parts.

Just got an edyno from Vit. Would have chosen a better road had I known it was going to be graphed but I'm happy to have broken 300 whp on only 6 psi WITHOUT an intercooler.
How do you like the GTX3071R?

·
Registered
272 Posts
How do you like the GTX3071R?
Love it. Spools very fast and has an amazing sound. My goal is to break 400 whp so it'll do all that I need it to.

You typically want to have the smallest turbo that will reach your goal hp. The smaller turbo will spool faster so you'll hit your peak numbers faster. Also, a smaller turbo making 400 whp will typically be easier on your motor because the power comes on gradually. A big turbo making 400 whp will take longer to build boost and all the power will hit late but it'll hit a lot harder which is harder on your motor.

How do you like the rear motor mount?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Truthfully, I haven't installed the RMM or the CAI.
Time, and tools are what i lack these days.
Because the fire took all of my tools, and working area i haven't had the time to dedicate to my Si.

Things are starting to settle down but, the Ins company is giving us the run around.
So the wife and i have been jumping through all the hoops in order to return to normal.

·
Baned
8,521 Posts
214WHP 171TQ
Added. Thanks, and sorry for the delay.

209WHP
182TORQ
(Will show image, wont let me post due to low post count?)
How many posts do i need?
I don't remember, but more. I'll add you anyway though. Sorry for the delay, hopefully you're still around. I also need your city and state/province.

Miztawizord Oakland, ca. 306hp
Added. Thanks.

View attachment 420042

Added. Thanks. Which account is that? I also need your city and state/province.

Added. Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thabks for the add. Located in Whitestown, IN

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2014 civic si making 350whp with kraftwerks supercharger with 110mm pulley and lots of other stuff. I want to make more power tho and was thinking about cams or other internal components. Anyone have suggestions to make some more power?

Baltimore Maryland tuned by innovative motorworks in Carlisle PA

Attachments

·
Baned
8,521 Posts
212whp/181lb-ft tq
Added. Sorry for the delay.

Added. Sorry for the delay.

hope someone updates this thread, last update was on 2016
You're right. The last time I updated it was in 2016, but that was because that was the last time someone tried to join the club.

Added. Sorry for the delay. Is it exactly 350whp?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Anyone have suggestions to make some more power?
as for supercharg set up, i assume you already have DP & exhaust.
you can port you intake manifold, use smaller pulley to push more PSI, use higher octane fuel and retune or keep searching to find other ways + weight reduction... i remember someone here pushed 400 WHP on kraftwerks setup.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So the actual whp is 350.37 so I rounded down. And I do have the skunk2 alpha series catless dp. I'm tuned with hondata flashpro on 93. My tuner had mentioned that there is a different tuning solution that will offer flex fuel options. Until then I am limited to 93. The nearest e85 station is pretty far and wouldn't be practical. I thought about getting the motor built with forged pistons and running nitros vs running water meth. I heard some horror stories about how corrosive water meth can be. I'm honestly thinking about selling it for 30k and moving on to something different. Something that I can make more power with without dumping 10k + into it. I'm also using the smaller 110mm pulley vs the 120mm that comes with the kit. I would run a smaller pulley but I would be afraid of spinning the rotex too fast and over spinning it. I could upgrade the supercharger itself however the bigger supercharger is around 2500 from kraftwerks website.

901 - 920 of 946 Posts