9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Acura keep up with the same routine of a DOHC engine upgrade, leather interior, exterior face lift with all the bells and whistles or will they be doing more then that this time around?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Pretty sure Acura is not going to put out a variation of the civic like they did with the CSX. But ya never no all I'm saying is that the CSX was hard to sell because of the price tag.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pretty sure Acura is not going to put out a variation of the civic like they did with the CSX. But ya never no all I'm saying is that the CSX was hard to sell because of the price tag.
....not trying to be rude or anything but how are you sure of this?

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts

so this is what the 9th gen civic will look like. Now i wonder how Acura's version of the civic will look when it comes out, and if it will keep the same CSX name.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the more and more I look at the civic the more and more I like the 4 door I think I am going to get one lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
the more and more I look at the civic the more and more I like the 4 door I think I am going to get one lol
Agree! this is what the 8th generation civic should of looked like. We need some people to photochop the 2012 civic sedan with some Volk racing wheels and some slammage!

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
I like it, but the front end reminds me of the new volkswagon golfs and jettas
Mostly the bumper. But i do like. The front end of the coupe looks more aggressive with it's front end. Csx if anything will be more or less the same like it did with the 8th gen minor things like front and rear facia my be a little different ie. Headlights and taillights and options like satin av and leather. Plus about 7-10 grand more on the price tag.
But time will see

1 - 9 of 9 Posts