9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
not bad, will there be any mugen accessories? So far there is nothing about mugen for 2012 civic si

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like how the 8th gen Si Sedan had rear cup holders as an accessory why not make that standard lol. Hope they do that to this gen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
question about the Ambient Lighting Kit. i was reading on the 2011 honda civic. was messing around with building one for fun and it said that if i wanted Ambient Lighting, it would not work with fog likes EX or LX models, or something of that kind, do you know if they just saying that or it really will not work?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Any word on HFP stuff like the suspension upgrade, body kit, brake upgrade, or sport muffler? Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
question about the Ambient Lighting Kit. i was reading on the 2011 honda civic. was messing around with building one for fun and it said that if i wanted Ambient Lighting, it would not work with fog likes EX or LX models, or something of that kind, do you know if they just saying that or it really will not work?
I believe thats because there is only one empty button mount location, next to the mirror controls, which the accesory fog light button would occupy. I think you can still install the ambient lights, you just need to be clever and find another location for the button.

According to this picture Temple of VTEC Rumors and News - All-New 2012 Honda Civic Emphasizes Style, Fuel Economy and Performance it looks like the 2012 has two blank button mount locations, so this shouldn't be an issue on the new models.

Keep in mind, this is all speculation...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No underbody kits for the sedan. The coupe at least gets side underbody spoilers but only spoiler caps for the front and rear. No HFP parts yet. My guess is these parts will be coming later......I hope.

·
Registered
423 Posts
No underbody kits for the sedan. The coupe at least gets side underbody spoilers but only spoiler caps for the front and rear. No HFP parts yet. My guess is these parts will be coming later......I hope.

niiceeee!! happy the coupe got the skirts..but who makes it if HFP didnt?..dont they usally make the skirts packages for the civics that are avaliable from the dealership.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have photos of the accessories but not good ones. I'm waiting for Honda's art CD which we won't have until early next week. We will follow that up with "real world" photos after we get some accessories installed on a vehicle.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
where did you get the pictures from?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts