9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
It doesn’t surprise me one bit that Honda will be offering the usual list of accessories for the 2012 civics as they have done in the past for previous models. What would surprise me, however, is if they were to offer mugen line of performance-enhancing parts for the new civics. And I don’t mean superficial parts that merely alter the cosmetics (You know what they are… spoilers, oil cap, floor mats, etc.). I suspect that the ‘real’ mugen parts such as suspensions and wheels will not be among the list of offerings for the new Civic Si.

A general rule of thumb is that if I want it or if it’s something that makes logical sense, Honda and/or Mugen will proceed to deny it. At least that’s been my experience. And I expect more of the same with their new line-up, especially for something like the performance-oriented model like Si.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So far I have pictures of all the accessories but they are crap quality so there is no use putting them on our web site. I'm waiting on the image CD from Honda to arrive, then we'll take real world photos when the opportunity presents itself. I hope to have the image CD on Wednesday.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Would be cool it they made special underbody kits for less drag like on the hf trim.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i am only interested in the current lipkit for the coupe (most likely becoming hfp lipkit), suspension, and the brake setup. rim wasnt fitting me so good.

·
Registered
794 Posts
You think Honda will make lip kits for the Si sedan? Btw I love those hfp 18" wheels, the hfp 17 inchers: not so hot.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
out of curiosity, for the ambient light kit, why does it say to cut off part of the blower motor?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts