41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Seemed strange I don't understand the purpose or benefits behind it

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Wanted to let everyone know that CHH is offering a special on All weather mats and trunk mat. I went to check the price of something and saw it...

I paid 88 and 84 respectively for it a week ago, both are 75 right now...dont know how long it will last but anyone considering these from HONDA should jump on it! Check it out, maybe not both colors are on sale, i dont know...

·
Registered
191 Posts
They are only for the sedan :/
Or would they fit in the coupe also?

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
ohh Sorry didnt even think of that! I'm not sure about the fitment, but if they are in a different category i can only assume that they wont fit...

Sedan owners should still get on this!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
No it's a dealership in illinois(?) maybe

·
Registered
11 Posts
So when I purchased my 2012 Civic I had the dealer include the Bra. The problem is I can not keep the bra in place! The little plastic tabs that slide under the headlights just keep pulling out. I also noticed that the Civic name on the bra does not align to the hood. It is kind of half on top and the half under the hood and unseen when hood is closed. It is possible the dealer gave me a 2011 bra?

·
Registered
189 Posts
So when I purchased my 2012 Civic I had the dealer include the Bra. The problem is I can not keep the bra in place! The little plastic tabs that slide under the headlights just keep pulling out. I also noticed that the Civic name on the bra does not align to the hood. It is kind of half on top and the half under the hood and unseen when hood is closed. It is possible the dealer gave me a 2011 bra?
Never put a bra on! It will ruin the paint faster than without one. Only use clear bras

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hard to say. I would definitely stop back and see them though.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I had te same problem with the hood bra. It doesn't sit even also that's why I just returned it

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Do you happen to have any pictures of the hood deflector installed? I've only seen a couple on here from renrutmd, but I'm still up in the air about it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
These are some decent prices on some of the factory stuff. Personally I'd rather get it all at once at the dealer, I'm waiting to see if any mugen prices are available. Hope they come out with something for the 9ths

41 - 58 of 58 Posts