9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am a first time Honda owner and jumped in with both feet. My add ons so far are as follows:
Front bug guard,sunroof wind guard,fog lights,rear lip spoiler,side window vents,tinted windows and color matched door guards. Loving it so far enjoy the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
What are side window vents?

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I gotcha I was trying to figure out what vents you got lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
That's what I call them too, the OEM door visors looks the best of what's out there she looks pretty good nice ride. I have the wing spoiler on mine will have to get the fog lights and sunroof wind guard.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th!
I'm really liking the fogs, spoiler, and sunroof deflector. Not feeling the window visors and the bug deflector. Maybe you need it where you live though...
Those are just my preferences, but i don't blame you - jump in! I bought the interior mats, trunk mat, cargo hooks..nothing exterior yet.

Have a question for you about the door guards...is it polished metal you have? How much do they stand out against the door/paint. looks like it matches well and was debating getting them too.
Overall though great looking car, enjoy the Honda (my first too)!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the 9th!
I'm really liking the fogs, spoiler, and sunroof deflector. Not feeling the window visors and the bug deflector. Maybe you need it where you live though...
Those are just my preferences, but i don't blame you - jump in! I bought the interior mats, trunk mat, cargo hooks..nothing exterior yet.

Have a question for you about the door guards...is it polished metal you have? How much do they stand out against the door/paint. looks like it matches well and was debating getting them too.
Overall though great looking car, enjoy the Honda (my first too)!
The door guards stand out ever so slightly. In my opinion one of the best accessories I purchased so far. It doesn't take away from the look at all. Get them for sure you won't regret it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
How much was the door guards ? I was going to buy the floor and trunk mats but my nephew told me to hold off till (I think) they are called weather-guard, they will be making a mold for the new Civic which will be very soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much was the door guards ? I was going to buy the floor and trunk mats but my nephew told me to hold off till (I think) they are called weather-guard, they will be making a mold for the new Civic which will be very soon.
About $105.00 installed for the door guards and thats canadian funds. I would get the civic mats and trunk liner. I have them for my car already and having had Husky Liners in the past for other vehicles which I found to be the best of the best these "Civic" made ones are quite comparible and a good fit. They will hold any wet and grit you come across in normal winter conditions.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks good , whats next?
debating if I should get the body side mouldings. I like the fact they help stop dents but I am not sure on the look yet. I have the "ashtray package" coming for my change to sit in along with a bumper protector that hopefully will be here in a few weeks. I will post pics when they arrive.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good advise guess I should stick to the OEM mats, post pics of the "ashtray package" and bumper protector when installed also where you bought them so some of us can order for our cars if we like them.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
89 Posts
Looks great so far! I think I will get myself a set of door visors and splash guards. The door visors look sharp on the polished metal metallic. The bug guard also looks great. I may think about getting one of those too!

Keep up the good work :2thumbsup:

One question, where did you buy the bug guard?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts