9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one guide me where to purchase front grill (not carbon fiber), and modulo kit. can't find in ebay...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can any one guide me where to purchase front grill (not carbon fiber), and modulo kit. can't find in ebay...
Where do you live? member team3d says they're available at honda dealers overseas in australia, Philippines and other countries. I think he had a contact with someone in the middle east.

If you're here in the usa, I don't know other than getting lucky on ebay. You could wait and see if Honda changes the standard grill next year to the modulo grill, then you could just order a replacement 2013 grill from your dealer (that's a big 'if' though).

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
:moved:

welcome to the site sunpri.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This grill?

I got it off ebay, $235 shipped+ $70 to have a local shop paint it. I know the shop so they had it ready the next day. Install took about a 45 minutes because I had to take the front bumper off.

The ebay seller was lasungod, you might try emailing them.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
keep looking on ebay! 90% of people are sourcing them there :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Even if u r in those countries that have the grill, u still need a connection with someone in service department to get it. From what i understand, dealer don't have sales and parts department just like over here in the USA. That is a bummer.

Ether forums in this site or eBay, but u have to keep looking. Wish u luck and find the grill soon. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
when you see it on ebay, buy it right away, the difference between "jdm" & normal performance & accessories is consistency...

you can always buy hfp kit or assessories from honda dealer or ebay, it will always be available for purchase if you have the money..

on the other hand

parts need to be import into the u.s. is #1 rare #2 unique #3 will not always available for sale

as far as i know, you can buy the kplayground for $275 or you can buy the genuine honda for $235.. but the problem is, there is none for sale & i don't think you can find them anymore

good luck

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Even if u r in those countries that have the grill, u still need a connection with someone in service department to get it. From what i understand, dealer don't have sales and parts department just like over here in the USA. That is a bummer.

Ether forums in this site or eBay, but u have to keep looking. Wish u luck and find the grill soon. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
rob is 100% correct, unlike u.s. & canada, factory parts or accessories can not be purchased unless you own a honda in that country, any part they sell you, the dealer need your vin #

this is why so many members bragging they can bring home projectors from the Philippines, it's been 1 year now... i still have not seen 1 member actually brought home a set...

·
Registered
518 Posts
This grill?

I got it off ebay, $235 shipped+ $70 to have a local shop paint it. I know the shop so they had it ready the next day. Install took about a 45 minutes because I had to take the front bumper off.

The ebay seller was lasungod, you might try emailing them.
Now this is a really aggressive look, i like! :)
I'm persuaded to follow your foot steps, but i'm waiting on more release of body kits, skirts, etc in the future for the 9th.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
man..... anything for the coupe besides ez lip?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts