Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 7614 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
hating these teasers lol need to see it revealed........
im not expecting anything crazy after all it looks just like a 8th gen

·
Registered
30 Posts
2012 9th gen civic image thread

Post any image or drawing you find of the 9th generation civic. Could be a production model, concept, or a speculation photo, just post them up!

2HC 2011 civic speculation photo

2012 civic coupe 2 door drawings

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
2012 Honda Civic price?

Has anyone found out the price on them yet? If not, what do you think the approximate price will be?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The 8th generation Civic Si was a great car, they should make the 9th generation Civic Si similar to the 8th gen Civic but beefed up more all around.

·
Registered
36 Posts
From these photo's, it looks like Honda made the 9th generation Civic a bit bigger then the 8th generation, yet I was hearing Honda wanted to make them smaller.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is this the Civic Si model that's being tested in the photos? The wheels sure do make it look like they are testing some sports model Civic

·
Registered
83 Posts
2012 civic engine?

Went to my local Honda stealership this morning to kill time before i started work today. Out of curiosity i asked the salesman what engine the 2012 civic will have, he mentioned the CR-Z engine will be one of them. I wonder what other engines it will come with, anyone know?

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
No matter what im buying Honda, i don't care about the rolla, focus, cobalt, etc.
Honda is in my good books.
Honda needs to consider making diesel, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid models if they haven't already.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Spy Photos: 2012 Honda Civic Interior

These are spy shots of the 2012 civic interior. I hope these are just mock up interiors and not what Honda plans to put into the production model. It looks very cheap and just a major turn off......what do you think?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Has anyone found out the price on them yet? If not, what do you think the approximate price will be?
We have nearly a year or more to go until official prices will be released or at least a ball park price from Honda.

But these are what i believe the all new 2012 honda civic will be priced at:

DX: $16 000 - $17 500 + $1000 for automatic transmission
EX: $18 000 - $20 000 (likely a V6, so may or may not have transmission options)
EX-L: $21 000 - $23 000
Si: $23 000 - 26 000
Hybrid: $25 000

·
Registered
30 Posts
2012 civic trim level options? ....

what new things do you think will be available in the trim models for the possible DX, EX, EX-L, Si and Hybrid civic models?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a strong feeling Honda will be using the LEA engine used in the CR-Z on the 2012 Civic and a newly developed L series engine around the 2.0 Liter area

·
Registered
266 Posts
I can comment on this but rather wait for Honda to release an official production model when they're prepared. Remember these vehicles are out for testing, not 100% complete.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Honda needs to take a look at Chevrolet's Cobalt SS. Never have I seen a performance model Civic with forced induction from factory. Not trying to compare here, but the Cobalt SS had a supercharger it was a 4 banger engine and really moved when you needed it to. I believe Honda should have either a supercharger or turbo on the 9th generation Civic Si.

21 - 40 of 7614 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.