9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have time and money to do some mods to my car. I know in the past they have uae projectors cause they are the closest to us spec cars. I really like the oem fitment and design. I would like to buy a great set of oem projectors for my car.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Finding a real set will be expensive and theres people that will sell the thailand specs ons that arent for lhd as uae. I suggest looking into precisionworkz.com Their basic retro kit is very oem

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
you can also visit 'the retrofit source' website and check out theirs. they are more expensive, but they appear to do it correctly and with quality.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have a raffle for a set of UAE hybrid HID projector headlights which are brand new and LHD spec. Message me if intrested in them as I can get the full plug n play setup. There are 3 versions of the lights, 2 are HID and 1 is halogen that I can get. I can't find the halogen hybrid ones. The Thailand or Malaysia spec are RHD and you don't want those. You also have to watch people calling the GCC version the UAE version which they are similar but not the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts