1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 HONDA CIVIC GPS NAVIGATION RADIO

*Does not work with SI Model*

$599 + Free Shiping

Greetings from OttoNavi. We specialize in aftermarket multimedia navigation head unit replacement for many different vehicles - from older cars to newer cars. Our products are intended to provide a second opportunity for customers to purchase the convenience and luxury of a multimedia navigation radio. At many dealerships, this head unit option, will cost anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000. However, we provide you the same option, with upgraded features, for a fraction of the price you may be quoted at a car dealership. Our head units look and fit OEM- just as if you purchased it from the dealer. In addition our head units are equipped with newer technology, faster processers, updated graphics/layout, and detailed GPS NAVIGATION settings. If you had OEM navigation, did you know you can update maps only when there is a new CD available and that those CDs are released every two years? Depending on the particular car and make of device you purchase for, all head units offer but are not limited to BLUETOOTH, DVD, NAVIGATION/GPS, TV (antenna must be purchased separately), SD CARD SLOT, CD DISC CHANGER.

ONE YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY

DIRECT PLUG & PLAY

Digital(800*480) TFT LCD Monitor,car dvd player
V-6 CDC memory
Unique 3D GUI
PIP, Dual zone

Special Car DVD player for HONDA CIVIC 2012

Features

>>Digital (800*480) TFT LCD Monitor
>>V-6 disc CDC memory
>>DVB-T TV (Optional)
>>Picture in picture function
>>Unique 3D flash graphical user interface
>>Built in Bluetooth for hand free call, history log, dial keyboard
>>Dual zone: you can listen music or radio while in GPS navigation

Specifications

>>Two Din 16:9 fixed Digital TFT LCD Monitor
>>800*480 touch screen: can select the tracks directly
>>Unique 3DFlash graphical user interface
>>DVD/VCD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG
>>Built in TV tuner, PAL/NTSC or SECAM compatible
>>Built in FM/AM tuner/ RDS (optional)
>>Built in GPS or external GPS compatible (Optional)
>>Dual zone: You can listen music or radio while in GPS navigation
>>Built in Bluetooth for hand free call, history log, dial keyboard
>>IPOD (Optional)
>> DVD starting logo capture function, make every logo you need in the unit
>>DVB-T TV (Optional)
>>Auto rear viewing function
>>Support original steering wheel control
>>USB jack and SD card slots for MP3, WMA,MP4, AVI, JPEG files
>>Individuated DVD logo display(can change the DVD wallpaper freely by yourself)
>>V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you listening the music)
>>Picture in picture function
>>All keys supply red and blue LED, match your original car perfectly

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
How would this work with the iMID? Would it function in unison like the OEM set up would?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
this should be in your vendor section...moving it there... for sale section is for members selling items only..not vendors

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
any idea when you will have one compatabile with the Si...???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im thinking of buying on of these unit ,anyone has experience with it, i do not see any reply on previous question, what is working on the imid with this unit or what is not working?

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
some vendors arent as active on forums as others..it sucks..but they are a well known reputable company...guess if we really wanna know bad enough they figure we will call...lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do apologize as this forum password did get lost. There was misscommunication between us and the mods given that they stated "we had to be vendors". However, it apeears we are site sponsors

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some vendors arent as active on forums as others..it sucks..but they are a well known reputable company...guess if we really wanna know bad enough they figure we will call...lol
I can assure you that I will be active on this forum. Not sure what happened, but I do apologize. I understand first impressions do last...but hopefully we can turn things around.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
no eta on when compatible with si...

we have a universal android unit..however you wuold need the dash kit _ harness
what is the universal android unit your talking bout...what does that do?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what is the universal android unit your talking bout...what does that do?
the universal android unit actually runs of android 2.2 os meaning you can use it just like an android phone..

download apps such as google maps, netflix, facebook, etc

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
thats sweet...i just waiting on the si compatible version than my green is your green!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts