9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I want a lip kit, slightly bigger exhaust, and possibly turbo? haha
Welcome to the forum! :)

I've got the HFP lip kit on my Si but it's a coupe and I don't know if they will be making one for the sedan or not. I'm sure some aftermarket lip kits will start popping up soon though... we're all impatiently awaiting the arrival of aftermarket parts as well!

Full Race is the only Turbo kit I know of for the 9th gens but they cost a pretty penny! Maybe by the time my warranty expires I'll be able to afford a turbo setup, lol.
Honda 9th Gen Civic Si K-Series Turbo Kit 2012+ - Full-Race.com

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
It's not out yet, but soon.
Ah, I didn't know that. Their website said release date was January 2012 so it must have gotten delayed. You can add it to your cart to purchase but maybe it's a preorder?

*Edit*: Just read the complete Full-Race thread and it does sound as though production may have been bumped back til Spring despite what the website says :pinksad: Ah well, better perfect than premature!

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
nice! and welcome to 9th gen

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i need your opinions... ive been looking into getting suspensions for the car. I believe someone else on the site said that the '06 springs for the si is compatible with this year's car? can anyone confirm that? I dont know if i should just get springs or go for the coilover set up.. or is that just too excessive?

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
i need your opinions... ive been looking into getting suspensions for the car. I believe someone else on the site said that the '06 springs for the si is compatible with this year's car? can anyone confirm that? I dont know if i should just get springs or go for the coilover set up.. or is that just too excessive?

Springs fit. Isolators in the back are a little different. But it can work. It's been done. Road magnet makes springs for the 12. And it's a nice drop. I'm installing coilover sleeves meant for an 06 tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I figured if springs fit. Why not coilover sleeves.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Springs fit. Isolators in the back are a little different. But it can work. It's been done. Road magnet makes springs for the 12. And it's a nice drop. I'm installing coilover sleeves meant for an 06 tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I figured if springs fit. Why not coilover sleeves.
keep me updated and post pics!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts