9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With the 2011 SEMA Show just around the corner, we’ve been getting fed tons of teasers and sneak peeks of finished projects that will be making their way to the big aftermarket expo in Las Vegas. But forget teasers, here’s the full reveal of Fox Marketing’s 2012 Honda Civic Si, boasting a wickedly clean widebody and packing over 450-hp thanks to Full-Race’s turbo kit.

The custom widebody and body kit is courtesy of carbodykits.com, while Fox Marketing opted to have the entire body resprayed by BASF’s R-M Ultrasonic Blue Pearl. Handling suspension duties are springs from Road Magnet while SSBC contributed a brake upgrade to the Si Coupe. For wheels, Fox Marketing opted for a custom 20-inch setup from Vossen. CV3 wheels adorn each corner of the project wrapped with Toyo Proxes 4 tires.

On the inside, Yonaka Ronin racing seats found their way inside after being reupholstered with factory Civic Si fabric inserts in the front and the rear. AutoGuide.com will be sure to check out the finished project up close in person starting on November 1st.​

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
ooh man. I like and possibly want that body kit if my funds are available.

·
Registered
225 Posts
looks like this project shut alot of people up about producing enough power..450 HP!! thats beast!! cant wait to see the whole thing

·
Administrator
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they hit a home run with this car. Kit is CLEAN! the paint is awesome and it backs it all up with great power. Really nice car!

Stew

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Damn that looks good. I wonder if honda is going to do something similar with their redesign next year. That would be epic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
450HP! That is the nail in the coffin. I am adding a turbo to my SI also.:eusa_dance:
ooh man. I like and possibly want that body kit if my funds are available.
looks like this project shut alot of people up about producing enough power..450 HP!! thats beast!! cant wait to see the whole thing

they used the 8thgen Si k20z3 to turbo this 9th...

http://carguideblog.com/23013/sema-preview-turbocharged-2012-honda-civic-si-coupe-fox-marketing/

·
Registered
794 Posts
^ hmmm nooo... They did not lol. Where does it say that?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Little too flashy for my taste. Plus the wheels are hideous. I hope some other companies bring out some cleaner Sis to SEMA.

·
Registered
312 Posts
hey guys - just wanted to let everyone know the Full-Race 2012 Civic kit is finished with prototype development. Some sneak-peeks photos and basic info here: Full-Race Turbokit for 9th gen Civic Si

We plan to begin production on the kits Q1 of 2012 (jan/feb timeframe). Any questions post up here and ill try to answer them. PLEASE BE PATIENT as Full-Race will be away attending SEMA so it might take a few days for me to follow up with threads. thanks

-geoff

·
Registered
464 Posts
Those Vossens are awesome.. I think their 20 x 10.5.. big thumbs up for this project car..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
61 Posts
whats the deal with this kit. i went to carbodykits.com and cant search anything passed a 2010 civic

Reactions: Digger
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.