9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is Cesar I wanted to see how has the best opinion for me on my civic.... So I just installed my stage 2 clutch kits which was a pain in the ass but an accomplishment for me and as soon as I started it I and drove it my Check Emissions VSA and Power Steering light came on. I wanna know what to do so I don’t need to drop my trans again please help

·
Registered
294 Posts
Does the power steering work now?

Pretty sure you dropped the subframe which requires uncoupling the steering wheel shaft, and unhooking the power steering. Did you get the power steering electrical connector plugged back in good? May be good to check both sides, there's one on the steering assist motor as well, I know this cause I tried dropping subframe with wrong one unhooked.
How's the steering wheel angle in relation to wheels? I initially had mine off a couple splines, but was able to correct before ever putting the battery in and starting it. I seem to remember some people having issues with this, you may search on this some if it looks off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s does work and I did drop the subframe and the steering column fell but I made sure nothing was unplugged and I went to go get it aligned

1 - 5 of 5 Posts