9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Long time civic owner , 1st Time Si Owner so far so good . I'm sure it'll be bulletproof like the other civic I've had thanks for the add , looking forward to learning from yall civic guru's...Lol... Nashville, TN View attachment 494550
Looks exactly like mine. I also own a 2012 SI in black. The only thing I have done to it is change the wheels and thats it. Havent done much aside from that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gotta lower it!!!
I would lower it but I live in a state where you never know how much snow you are going to get so I wouldnt want to get into a situation where I would be stuck if it would snow a lot lol. I was thinking about maybe adding a rear sway bar or maybe changing my suspension but I dont even know where to begin looking. This is coming from a complete noob who never got to working on his car. The one thing I did do was change my shifter bushings to some acuity ones and I'm glad I went ahead with it.

With that being said, any recommendations for rear sway bars or suspensions that can improve my driving experience. Not looking to lower my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts