9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought since there some detailing booths, I can show you guys some coverage of detailing products and companies this year.

Being in the industry, I get updates so I'll update them here. I'm not actually there.

Optimum just released their ONR Wash and Wax product. This is going to be great to maintenance washes and to give short term protection to your vehicle.

Feel free to add to this thread.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HD car care is scheduled to release their "Advanced Cut" Polish

Meguiars just recently released their consumer and professional line additions and updates for 2013

The big one for me is the Optimum Warranty Program.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the 'Optimum Warranty Program'?
Well I'm a Optimum Authorized "Opti Guard" Installer

Think of Opti Guard as a permanent wax, only 100 times thicker, less prone to bird bomb etching, swirls and generally dirty'ness.

It's like what the dealerships try to sell to you, the "Paint Sealant" that supposedly works for life, some dealerships sell you Xzilion but this one actually works....

We detailers have been advertising it works for life for a while but they were the skeptics so this year Optimum is going to release a lifetime warranty program for people who get this installed, basically you get it in writing that it works.

I'm actually going to do it on my mom's 9th Gen 2 or 3 weeks from now (Someone rear ended me yesterday so it's at a body shop today)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts