9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could anyone tell me what the bolt pattern and offset is to the honda civic SI coupe thanks guys

·
Registered
189 Posts
Got to use that search button

·
Registered
2 Posts
wheel confusion

can anyone tell me what the wheel offset is on the 2012 civic LX it has 15" steel wheels and the 5on114.3 pattern, dealer told me zero offset -is this right? - i'm thinkin of putting on 16x7 enkei j10's with 205/55's on them - any advice?

·
Registered
189 Posts
thanks discount tire! i appreciate it alot! :)

oh and thanks for the help jmurray...NOT
Lol sorry bud no need for 100 posts abour the same thing. Thats why we invented a search button

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
can anyone tell me what the wheel offset is on the 2012 civic LX it has 15" steel wheels and the 5on114.3 pattern, dealer told me zero offset -is this right? - i'm thinkin of putting on 16x7 enkei j10's with 205/55's on them - any advice?
The LX OEM wheels are 6" wide with a +48mm offset.

The 16x7 +38 J10 will work with 205/55-16's on your application. Keep in mind thought, the J10 has been discontinued for sometime now (I assume you are purchasing used) so if you ever damage one you may not be able to find a replacement.

We have a lot of great options for your LX if you would like to purchase brand new and right now we are offering $40.00 OFF a new set of most alloy wheels and always we guarantee the lowest delivered price.

Details: Wheel Products - Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for the info discount tire - much appreciated - that was the only straight answer I've got including the dealership - I will definately keep you in mind if I go with new wheels

·
Registered
55 Posts
^
Anytime! Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
What is the recommended offset for some work emotion XT7's?

They have the option of 25mm, 32mm, 42mm and 47mm. I know stock is 45mm.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
^
Glad we could help KaOs. If you need any assistance picking out a new set of tires or wheels give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to assist you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
^
Glad we could help KaOs. If you need any assistance picking out a new set of tires or wheels give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to assist you.
Ok discount tire I have another question.

I' m thinking about changing the size of the rims I have. I know that over all tire height effects the speedo so I'm looking for a rim and tire combo that has the same overall height so I don't have to have the dealership flash the computer. I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

I want to upgrade to 18" rims. But what I want to know is what size tire would I have to buy to get the same height as the stock tire on with the new rims so that the speedometer will read correctly?

If I'm not explaining this properly I apologize.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
50 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts