9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
another video!

not a bad one..kinda short but it focuses on some details close up and you get not a bad view of the interior

take a look:

this second video is alright:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Finally a somewhat clear shot of the interior! In my opinion it looks good. I love how the interior is very driver oriented. I didn't really like the sedan the first times i saw it but these videos changed my mind, even though i still like the coupe better.Speaking about the coupe, where are they? haha

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ what you said aha..the sedan's growing on me too but still prefer the coupe..just personal pref. Like what they havent produced one coupe yet!

·
Registered
266 Posts
awesome post man.

The "face lifted" civic as I call it, looks pretty good. Ever since seeing the concept the look has been growing on me.

I truly believe the 9th generation civic were seeing now is what the 8th generation civic should've been, any agree with me?

The rear end on the 8th civic sedan was extremely ugly, now it's grown on me and not as ugly. Thank god Canada has a CSX with the same rear end that the JDM 9th gen civic's have.

btw here's a 2012 civic video i wanted to add to this thread

·
Registered
824 Posts
lol...that second video was a little over the top. I'm actually thinking that interior looked cheap...imo....hmmmm, I go back and forth on this civic weekly...if not daily.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people will buy the civic regardless. wheither its an average person or a real car guy like most of us.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
new 2012 civic preview video!

hey guys,

found another video on youtube of the 2012 civic

It focus's on come parts of the cars with close ups.

It gave me a better idea of how certain areas look close up:)

its not to long, but check it out:

thought id post a video here this time since no one checks the video section lol!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm not feeling the interior on these..but then again, it's just the EX trim...hopefully the Si model is better.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Chris. Not the trim for me, but it looks good. The wheels look a lot nicer in this video. From other images they looked a little too tiny to match the car but they look very fitting here. I have to say it may be a little plain, but based on what I've read from people who have actually seen it in person and have been in it, it's better than you would assume just from these pictures and videos.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts