9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was shopping for a new car and saw this little gem marked so far down I had no choice. So I am now the proud owner of my first Honda Civic. Never thought I would say that, but now that I am.... I'm beyond impressed. I am however, a bit disappointed in the over all lack of aftermarket for non-si so far. I wish I lived in an area where I would gladly hand over the keys to let them do what ever it took to get some out there. I don't though, and southeast New Mexico is pretty much stuck in the 80's. It's all good though the car is impressive as is and there is plenty to keep me busy as the goods slowly make their way out.

A little about the deal I got. 20% of my first purchase from HFP, this was the icing on the cake. Screw taking money off the already marked down price give me the perks baby. Sadly I'm thinking the only thing that wasn't already on the car that I really would like to do is the interior illumination.

Plans for the car are coil over, down pipe, cat back, CAI, wheels, and I am quite fond of the duraflex BK 2012-2013 Honda Civic 2DR Duraflex Bisimoto Edition Body Kit - 4 Piece (I've not been able to find any posts about it here and have done several searches. I may just be missing it ADHD and all.) CF hood and trunk. It will look nice at least. I am just looking to make something a bit different from the average person in my demographic, that will be fun to drive.

I am glad to have found the resource in 9th gen and so far its been a pleasure to pour over all the material these past few days. I hope to be a contributing member to the community here. I'll post some pics up tomorrow Ive already put 1k miles on the car in the last week and shes in need of a bath before picture day.

imBushe

edit/PS Anybody here in SE NM or West Texas hit me up!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,358 Posts
Welcome, imbushe. Looking forward to reading about your car mods.

·
Registered
2013 ex coupe 5 speed manual
65 Posts
I absolutely love my EX coupe! Wish I would've gotten a stick though. Welcome BTW!
My thoughts exactly! This is my first automatic in 16 years and it is BORING!! See my signature below! Should not have caved in to spousal pressure! Hehe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts