9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am a new member& I am soon to be purchasing a brand new 2013 Civic EX-L w/ Navi. I am quite excited because this is my very first car, I am picking it up next weekend! The past 6 months I have been contemplating if I should get a Honda or not because it is a very common car that everyone has. Now that I have done lots of research I know for sure I will not be regretting this big purchase!

I wanted to get an Si instead of the EX-L but I cannot complain about the Ex-L's mileage compared to the Si & I feel like that is the way to go LONG TERM! Plus the Leather seats are nicer haha. :dancingcoolsmiley:

I am open to ANY suggestions to any modifications to my soon to be new Honda. Please& thank you!!!

-kwin:icon_wave:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If they offered Orchid White Pearl on the Si, I would've given up my Dyno Blue Pearl for it. Those Pearl Whites are some of the most gorgeous colors on the road - and I normally hate white cars.

DEFINITELY post some pictures when you get it. I just traded in my 2012 Si coupe for a 2013 Si sedan. Going the sedan route was definitely the right choice. Welcome aboard!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts