9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 9th gen community. Does anyone here work for Honda that would have access to the new 2013 civics (non Si) alignment specs? (include full specs from toe, camber, caster, etc for front and rear). Can someone please post if they do? I'd really appreciate it.

Or if they are the same specs as the 2012, please let me know too. I just know that for 2013 they stiffened the spring rates, and used difference suspension bushings.....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
the alignment specs should be the same as the 2012 (i dont know what exactly they are but that is as much as i know)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello again, I think it has been 6 months since the release of the 2013 civic. can someone officially confirm the alignment specs are same as 2012? THanks in advanced.

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Have you tried contacting a local alignment shop? If you were in the United States I'd recommend Discount Tire. They provide what you're looking for after performing an alignment. If you were to contact them (or any other place) and ask if they can provide you that information I think you might just get it. Good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, I know I'm late to the party but here ya go. FRONT. Camber -0.6 °- 0.4°, Caster 4.9 - 5.9°, TOE -0.08 - 0.08 REAR Camber, -1.4 - 0.4, TOE 0.04 - 0.16 I just installed the HFP suspension on my Si sedan. I got an alignment and the only one that was kinda maxed out was the Caster. The "Tilt" of the front strut (slightly backwards). With the HFP kit on it was at the maximum 5.9° on both sides. I'm guessing that's due to the loss of ride height.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I know I'm late to the party but here ya go. FRONT. Camber -0.6 °- 0.4°, Caster 4.9 - 5.9°, TOE -0.08 - 0.08 REAR Camber, -1.4 - 0.4, TOE 0.04 - 0.16 I just installed the HFP suspension on my Si sedan. I got an alignment and the only one that was kinda maxed out was the Caster. The "Tilt" of the front strut (slightly backwards). With the HFP kit on it was at the maximum 5.9° on both sides. I'm guessing that's due to the loss of ride height.

I noticed you mentioned Si sedan. Are the Si specs same as the non-Si models in terms of alignment?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts