9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone just purchased a 2013 Civic Si sedan today. although im kind of upset because with only 10 miles on the car and around 10 min of driving, something went wrong with the transmission. luckily i was right by the dealership so i pushed it to the parking lot. hopefully they find out what happend. ill let everyone know as soon as i found out. but on a lighter note looking forward to being a part of the community.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picked mine up a week ago! I'm sure you love it...

Welcome to the 9thGenCivic forum!
finally, i was able to drive it for longer then 10 mintues. absolutely loving it. i though i was up to date with technology but apparently not. had an ep3, but the more and more i look at her i want to lower her. but i just got the car!, 40 miles and counting. going to see how long i can hold out. cant justify myself changing things right now haha. on that note any ideas with suspension? to everyone thank you so much for a welcoming atmosphere!

·
Registered
169 Posts
finally, i was able to drive it for longer then 10 mintues. absolutely loving it. i though i was up to date with technology but apparently not. had an ep3, but the more and more i look at her i want to lower her. but i just got the car!, 40 miles and counting. going to see how long i can hold out. cant justify myself changing things right now haha. on that note any ideas with suspension? to everyone thank you so much for a welcoming atmosphere!
you gotta love that sweet car, got mine 2weeks ago, and im still inlove wit it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you gotta love that sweet car, got mine 2weeks ago, and im still inlove wit it

definitely, im still trying to get all the navi and imid stuff figured out. but coming from an ep3... completly different animal. tomorrow is the second day, wont be able to drive her until sunday gotta work all weekend. everyone is great here. the other forums ive been on are not the same. we got stickers here?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts