9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I’m new here and figured I’d say hi. I just picked up a 2013 si coupe (HFP) with a supercharger. It’s a fun car and runs great.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nice man and welcome! Any pics of the engine bay? Also what numbers are you running? Is it running an aftercooler?

Reactions: CTblownSi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice man and welcome! Any pics of the engine bay? Also what numbers are you running? Is it running an aftercooler?
Thanks bro. I’ll have to snap an under hood pic later. Don’t have any now.
It doesn’t have an aftercooler and it’s on low boost (6lbs) with stock intake and exhaust. It made 279whp as is, on 93 octane. Not bad for a daily 🤗

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanks bro. I’ll have to snap an under hood pic later. Don’t have any now.
It doesn’t have an aftercooler and it’s on low boost (6lbs) with stock intake and exhaust. It made 279whp as is, on 93 octane. Not bad for a daily 🤗
oh wow, that's some good numbers. Yea, in for some more pics :)

Any plans of upping the power?

Reactions: CTblownSi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow, that's some good numbers. Yea, in for some more pics :)

Any plans of upping the power?
I’m not sure. As of now, I’m just doing some maintenance and making sure everything is operating properly. After that, who knows... I can’t leave anything alone 😂
Might just do an e85 setup/tune and see what it does.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I’m not sure. As of now, I’m just doing some maintenance and making sure everything is operating properly. After that, who knows... I can’t leave anything alone 😂
Might just do an e85 setup/tune and see what it does.
hahaha, I'm the same way. I keep wanting to add power to my setup. It's and expensive addiction, lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha, I'm the same way. I keep wanting to add power to my setup. It's and expensive addiction, lol
Amen dude lmao.
I have a new Silverado that I swore I’d leave alone because of warranty. That lasted a few weeks haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts