9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks! I got my car today and I love it already. I had an 05 HCH which I sold to one of my husband's coworkers. She said she wants this one the next time I get a new car! They are now driving their first Honda. I gave them a test ride/drive 2 weeks ago. The new one has so much high tech in it. I am glad I bought the Platinum extended warranty. This covers me for 8 years, in case any of that tech stuff breaks down. I couldn't believe how fast the seats heated up! The car I bought was the highest trim level with Leather & Navi. The car looks like a light blue/green in cloudy weather and tonight, I looked at it, and it looked green/grey in security floodlights. In the dealership under fluorescent lights, it looked like a minty green. So, now I have to see it in bright sunlight. I am very familiar with how to drive a Hybrid. Remember, this is my second one! I will never go back to a conventional engine car! This car rides so nice! The electric battery adds such a nice boost of pep! I am so glad I got this car. They had to check 3 states to get me the only one that fit my equipment desires!
I am sure there will be more around in a couple of months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations! You've got the exact same car - options and color - that I've been waiting for since December. The dealer says ETA is probably late April. (Oh, the wait!)

How'd you get so lucky for "early" delivery? Is it your location?

Post some pics. Would be great to see!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts