9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm not entirely new to the forum but this is gonna be a new thread to keep me interested in my build and track progress.
To start, I have a 2013 civic si with the hfp package.
I got it with 65000kms and now it's sitting at 91000kms 3 yrs later.
It's my daily driver for work and everything else I want to do.
(Country roads, autox, dates)
So far I want to lower it. Tune it and make it fun for cornering and street racing.
It has a hondata reflash and a caruse design wing on it to lift its spirits and give it a better look.
@kevhas inspired me with looking at the beginning of his thread to buy some smaller engine aesethic mods like socks and bolts and battery tie downs etc. but i have my eyes set on big mods like rims and lowering springs and also a turbo kit. But I'm 19yrs old and my funds are limited. This will be an eventful thread and hope your just as excited as I am "bigsmile"

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Allmotor I know it's a waste of money. But these little things will keep me motivated to buy bigger things. Plus I want those corny things to add to the car. Sorry but especially knowing how the community is. I want little shit to compete with those Tik tok losers

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
Your logic completely escapes me.

Limited funds but you'll spend money on useless stuff because . . . why?

You want the big stuff that'll do some real good? Be patient and don't set yourself back.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@scottyrocks I mean cheap stuff to motivate me. Spending 25 or 50$ on something to make the car look better doesn't set you back. Like I bought the 900$ dp but also spent 75 on shifter bushings. U know. Like small stuff. Not bullshit to set me back like new floor mats. I'm happy with the majority of the looks. Maybe carbon fiber shit when I do have the funds. Limited funds. Tons of time. Still wanna be a kid.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@rnps2 I appreciate it! I'm definitely considering turbo or since this may not go crazy just na itb. But we will see which route I go. Funds are limited. Time is my gift atm. As time goes on it'll balance out from time to money. But dreams are big

·
Photoshop Masta
3,194 Posts
You'll like these paired with your shifter bushings. Super easy install and inexpensive.

·
Photoshop Masta
3,194 Posts
Throw in a short shifter and whoa! Completely different feel.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Beeshabo beat me to it, but the cable bushings + base bushings + detent springs will really make your shifts notchier and the car more fun to drive!

There's also the below select springs. Install is kind of tough since you have to get the selector out and re-seal it. It just snaps the shifter back to center a little faster.

K-Series Transmission Performance Select Springs by ACUiTY – ACUITY Instruments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts