9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought myself a 2013 SI sedan in Dyno Blue! :eek3dancesmiley: Have been doing some research on mods. Car only has 1,200 miles so far and am in the process of making a short ram intake (ART SRI replica). I'll probably put together a DIY with a parts list after I get it on the car sometime around the end of the week. Other than that, I am just enjoying the car so far. Plan on doing SRI, cat back, mabe reflash... I don't mind the stance being as high as it is, but might do springs and sway bars because of how the car handles on higher speed sweeping turns (felt alittle sketchy a couple times).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow! I never seen it and now I dropped my eyes. It is really nice. Is it unique for civic SI? I haven't seen blue like this in other honda series. Maybe TSX has this color in previous year. But it is darker.

Yours blue is so sporty and young. Wonderful!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
271 Posts
The only colour unique to the Si is Sunburst Orange Pearl. I got to admit though, I was between DBP & SOP, both are absolutely gorgeous in the sun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The only colour unique to the Si is Sunburst Orange Pearl. I got to admit though, I was between DBP & SOP, both are absolutely gorgeous in the sun.
When I test drove a DBP the sun had already gone down and the color looked GORGEOUS to me at night. But during the day the color gets washed out a bit imo.

Congrats on the new car though, she's a beaut!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts