9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,574 Posts
Looks great, Kapz, and welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Where did you scoop that up ? :)

Would like one for our EX

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where did you scoop that up ? :)

Would like one for our EX
I actually bought it from a honda dealership since they come painted already, when you look into buying it look in the replacement parts for the SI, it is not in the accessories list. and the dealership will not install em for you. i just took it to a body shop, they did a good job because as the video shows, the drill points are already there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I cant wait to put that spoiler on my EX-L. I have the Kona Coffee Bronze color(Not available in Si, which means I'm gonna have to order a [prepainted] civic from Honda, sand it off and repaint. A lot of work and $$ , but worth it. Anyone wanna buy a Perfect Modern Steel Metallic OEM Spoiler off me let me know, cuz it needs a new owner.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually bought it from a honda dealership since they come painted already, when you look into buying it look in the replacement parts for the SI, it is not in the accessories list. and the dealership will not install em for you. i just took it to a body shop, they did a good job because as the video shows, the drill points are already there.
How much did the whole thing cost? Parts and installation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts