9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a tach and speedo from a crashed 2013 si and tried installing it In my 2012 lx sedan and it actually worked it's all plug and play but the only issue is that the miles would be from the vehicle the clusters came off from that and the si has a shift light but that won't work also your Econ mode will not work but that's the only issues other than that it came out slick I will post a DIY if anyone wants it

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
This is actually a nice mod, pretty sure the first non-Si with the Si with the red tach and speedo :) looks great, you need that red steering wheel emblem to complete it though :p

Reactions: CleanSER

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Nice swap...I always swapped out my DXs gauge clusters

·
Registered
433 Posts
wow this is really cool, at least most of the functions work, will this work for an automatic?
I would recommend in your case to just swap the transmission too.

Reactions: DeeptoneSi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am new to the forum I just want to ask when you did the speedo swap you said it works on ur lx right because I did the same to my 2014 lx and everything works but the shift light I also haven't changed the tach to red yet..I need help to get the light on thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
anyone still alive on here for the swap? Just bought my si speedo and cluster from ebay today. Im gonna swap into my 2012 r18 coupe auto. Is there a DIY guide anywhere on this thread or someone who can help me?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts