9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? New here to 9th gen! First off I want to give a shout out to my boy mikefg4. Picking up my 2013 Sunburst Pearl Si coupe w/navi. Mike has got me in the stance game so I have some big plans! When work starts ill have some pics up for you guys. "Keep Calm and Poor Posture".

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cool keep us updated on your car. Haven't seen an si yet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hellaflush is to broad of a term for it. More like a slammed low and slow guy. This is also a recent change but I wanted to get into something new so this is it and thanksfor the warm welcomes everyone!

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I say hella flush I mean cutting your springs or lowering your car without coil overs and giving your wheels negative camber

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome to the 9th!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys! Took delivery at 7:10 Eastern time and going from an 07 s2k to the 13 Si i was amazed at how much different the two cars are although it's kind of obvious they are and also amazed at how much I love my Si! I have no regrets and will be keeping this one for a long time. First new car! 5th Honda, 4th Civic, and 2nd Si. Anyone see a trend here? Civics especially the Si is a special car. I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts