9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Whoa!! You could feed at least 3 tribes in Africa with all that rice!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,091 Posts
I think it's too big for the car, especially the width where it mounts. And it doesn't fit flush, as if it was designed for the car, which it wasn't.

But if it pleases you, that's really all that matters.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAha after i was done, i just had to sticker power it. and yea its not designed for the car, but like i said, i was getting sick and tired of waiting. lol I've always liked mugen/ type r wings on hondas, reguardless of generation. and yea I gotta definately lower it. oh and the stretched tires aren't my thing. they came with the rims. the fronts are ok, but the rear, im gonna change the tires, its a little too much exposed for me. I'm freaking out everytime theres a pot hole or bump lol i really don't wanna dent the lip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
although i can admit sticker power is rice lol all ive done is rims and a mugen wing. not much done really.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. :eusa_clap:

I don't know why ppl feel the need to state the obvious like no shit it wasn't designed for the car lol It doesn't fit flush. well of course not, i had to custom make mounts for it, so yea its not gonna be flush, but we don't have a mugen wing for the 2 door -.- or else i woulda bought that lol. overall i think it fits pretty well.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,091 Posts
Thanks. :eusa_clap:

I don't know why ppl feel the need to state the obvious like no shit it wasn't designed for the car lol It doesn't fit flush. well of course not, i had to custom make mounts for it, so yea its not gonna be flush, but we don't have a mugen wing for the 2 door -.- or else i woulda bought that lol. overall i think it fits pretty well.
Previously, you had said:

Let me know what you think!
What did you expect? All unicorns and rainbows?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is it a 3 piece wing? Could you have trimmed it down to narrow it a bit? Any flex in the middle section so people might be able to get the out sides to mount flush, narrow the middle and get it to fit together?

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's hard to look at when it's not lowered, but it will definitely look a lot better when it is lowered. :) I can't wait to get a Mugen wing for my car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts