9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want do some upgrade on my 2014 si coupe. After searching few days about those parts for my si, there aren't many options than 8th gen si.
I have heard someone install a 8th gen rear sway bar on 9th gen, but i really not sure that works.
My bros, anybody knows that if I go for 8th gen si parts(control arms, sway bars and endlinks), is there any fitment issues? If this is a dead end, do you guys have any options for 9th gen of those parts? Thank you!

·
Registered
703 Posts
You can also install eibach or progress swaybars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
22mm progress sway bar with progress endlinks, and ktuned rear camber arms significantly increase handling and overall driving experience, have them on my ‘13 coupe with d2 lowering springs and truhart struts, handles corners like it’s on rails! Highly recommend

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
22mm progress sway bar with progress endlinks, and ktuned rear camber arms significantly increase handling and overall driving experience, have them on my ‘13 coupe with d2 lowering springs and truhart struts, handles corners like it’s on rails! Highly recommend
I've already made the decisions. Progress 22mm rear sway bar, White line endlinks, and skunk2 rear camber kit. All of those parts are on the way, excited!!
I am also get the JRZ pro suspension to replace my old BC racing. Hope the JRZ pro worth every penny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts