9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a little vid of enjoying the new-found power.

CT Supercharged etuned by VitViper
VitTuned Supercooler
2.95 Pulley
PRL CAI
Full-Race Catted Downpipe
Stock Exhaust
E85

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
plan to go to dyno this saturday hopefully last time it ran 343/260 with uncooled setup, but that was with vit touching up on dyno in person. Kind anxious to see what it would do with full etuning that vit did.

Going to track in Sacramento after dyno. Honestly though, this is a 99% daily street car. If I was going to go crazy maximum hp build, I would've easily went turbo.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Looks wicked fast on that e85 bro. What injector size did you settle on? I had no idea you were in Sac, I've been there all week, at SFO now heading home, I'll have to hit you up to see if I can get a ride next time :) lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
O an ya, you need dat traction control system!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks great man! any plans to do a tune on pump gas as well? curious on those numbers too since I don't have E85 readily available to me out here in MA. Still torn on which direction of boost I wanna go time will tell lol but great build!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
she made 385hp/305 instant torque on vits e-tune with questionable aftercooler and stock exhaust with high flow cat at churchs automotive and a very basic setup nothing crazily modified just off the shelf performances parts were used.

Keep in mind ive seen 8thgen sis hit 420hp here with the ct setup however that was with some mods to the head, full 3" exhaust, ported blower, our crank pulley, proper inducition setup i.e. inlet and straight through intake unlike the bends that we have to go through.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
she made 385hp/305 instant torque on vits e-tune with questionable aftercooler and stock exhaust with high flow cat at churchs automotive and a very basic setup nothing crazily modified just off the shelf performances parts were used.

Keep in mind ive seen 8thgen sis hit 420hp here with the ct setup however that was with some mods to the head, full 3" exhaust, ported blower, our crank pulley, proper inducition setup i.e. inlet and straight through intake unlike the bends that we have to go through.
This has me excited for my blower lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Fill those mounts at the least bro ;)

those numbers seem on the high end for not being dialed in perfectly yet and a cat.

Vit didn't your brothers car make like 363 with e85, full catless exhaust, cooler and a super aggressive tune?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys posted some dynos and screenshot of the weather in imid as I drove home. 96 degrees!!!

I have more vids/pics on the way just been real busy with work, family, and trying to enjoy the car otherwise, I would be posting all night doing the most. There's a lot of editing to do as I made quite a few videos with nice and bad parts so it really needs some adjusting.

The 8th gens rev higher and their blowers are spun faster with a ported blower. Something you can't do with a 9th.
I still think I can hit 400 here with a full 3" exhaust and you touching up the cal. =)

Best

J

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks wicked fast on that e85 bro. What injector size did you settle on? I had no idea you were in Sac, I've been there all week, at SFO now heading home, I'll have to hit you up to see if I can get a ride next time :) lol
Im not from sac =) you can have a ride down in socal though or when we hit the track...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fill those mounts at the least bro ;)

those numbers seem on the high end for not being dialed in perfectly yet and a cat.

Vit didn't your brothers car make like 363 with e85, full catless exhaust, cooler and a super aggressive tune?
Hey Paulik,

I think Vits pro bro made 367 its somewhere in the dyno graphs. He had same setup as me I believe however he had catless dp and 3" exhaust. That should hit 400 on this dyno for sure. Especially with nice weather. I went with peak cali weather it was hot and humid as hell 96 degrees ftl... I believe when Vit first dynod here with my prev setup it was 60s-70s. Thats almost like 20-30 degrees which should net 1-3% more powa I believe. The runs were more back to back after my drive from work during lunch time.

I really wanted a quiet setup to be sleeper and more smog friendly. I live in the city and it is already polluted enough. Vit said the loss of power with a cat in there is irrellevent with e85, not with 91 though. I havent dynod my car with without cat with this setup so I wont be able to prove the loss in power, but I'll take vits word for it and enjoy my car with super quiet exhaust system. I figure the numbers seem consistent that if vits bro hit 367 with catless 3" catback setup I'm probably only 15-20 hp behind him. Im sure adding the full race 3" exhaust would yield those gains though even with a cat in there.

Lastly, what did you mean by fill those mounts sorry I didnt understand that part? You mean get mounts? Im happy with the rear 62a mm upgrade lol. It cant hold all the power but still makes the power a lot more usable.

Best,

J

1 - 20 of 41 Posts